The Boys at Hennessey must be getting bored with 1,000 horsepower monster cars because today they announced their new monster truck, the VelociRaptor 500. That’s right, Hennessey Performance has taken a Ford F150 Raptor and bolted a Whipple supercharger on the already stout 5.4 liter V8. This fearse Raptor now produces 501 HP and 520 lbs-ft of torque at 9.1 pounds of boost. They also added a K&N intake, stainless steel exhaust and headers, tuned the ECU, and upgraded fuel injectors. Now look for the VelociRaptor to hit 60 in a staggering 5.6 seconds.
The Hennessey kit will cost around 14k installed with a one year warranty. They plan on producing just at 100 VelociRaptors a year.
500+ HP Supercharged Upgrade from Hennessey Performance
- 501 bhp @ 5,100 rpm
- 520 lb-ft torque @ 3,200 rpm
- 0 – 60 mph: 5.6 sec.
- 1/4 mile: 14.1 @ 97 mph
The VelociRaptor 500 Upgrade Includes:
- Supercharger System (9 psi)
- K&N Air Filter
- Custom Fuel Rails
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors
- Stainless Steel Headers
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Custom Engine Management Software Calibration
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Exterior Hennessey Emblem on Tailgate
- VelociRaptor 500 Badging
- Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- Professional Installation
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty