In this video, I take out the new 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 Off-Road for a bit of fun during the first annual Texas Off-Road Invitational. The AT4 is GMC’s off-road dedicated truck in line with Chevy’s Silverado Trail Boss.
The Sierra AT4 offers the 6.2-liter V8 pushing 420-hp and 460-lb.-ft. of torque and can tow up to 9,800-lbs.
What you get:
- 2-inch lift – Distinct exterior design w/ black chrome accents
- Exclusive athletic premium interior
- Mud terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires
- A head-up display with an off-road inclinometer
- The suspension features off-road-tuned Rancho mono-tube shocks.
- A locking rear diff
- 2-speed transfer case
- Skid plates and tow hooks
- And of course, you get that 6-way multifunctional tailgate