Explorer King Ranch is the latest addition to the broadest Explorer lineup and celebrates 20 years of Ford’s collaboration with the legendary South Texas cattle ranch, beginning with the 2001 F-150 King Ranch, when Ford and King Ranch teamed up to build a more upscale western-themed truck.
The Explorer King Ranch will now deliver:
- A standard 3.0-liter EcoBoost® under the hood which produces 365 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque with four-wheel-drive and rear-wheel-drive configurations offered, combined with a 10-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift® capability. Explorer King Ranch offers the first application of rear-wheel drive in combination with the 3.0-liter EcoBoost in the entire lineup.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+, featuring Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, a voice-activated touch screen navigation system with pinch-to-zoom capability, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® and Speed Sign Recognition.
- An available Premium Technology Package featuring multi-contour seats with active motion massaging functionality, a 10.1-inch center stack portrait touch screen with swipe and pinch-to-zoom capability as well as a 14-speaker B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen specially tuned to Explorer’s interior.
- A unique Stone Gray-painted mesh grille insert, 20-inch aluminum wheels with Running W center cap, liftgate scuff plate, and quad chrome exhaust tips.
- Hand-stitched premium touches and mahogany-colored Del Rio leather-trimmed seats with perforated front and second rows with the legendary King Ranch Running W logo.