This week our friends at Hennessey Performance released a new video of their VelociRaptor 600. As you should already know Hennessey has been working on this monster of a truck since the Raptor hit the market. It now boasts 605 horsepower and 622 lb-ft of torque through a 6.2 liter Twin Turbo power plant.
Check out their press release and video below!
Also to come is the VelociRaptor 800 with, yep you guessed it, 810 horsepower and 745 lb-ft of torque. Check out Hennessey Performance to see more.
• 605 bhp @ 5,100 rpm
• 622 lb-ft torque @ 3,300 rpm
The VelociRaptor 600 Upgrade Includes:
• HPE 6.2L Twin Turbo System
• Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
• Dual Air-to-Air Front Mounted Intercoolers
• Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust
• Dual 44 mm Wastegates
• Dual Blow-Off Valves
• Electronic Boost Controller
• Polished Inlet Piping
• Fuel System & Injector Upgrade
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Professional Installation
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty