Big thanks to Nissan for the event in Dallas and the invite.
- All-new powerful, rugged design
- Best-in-class 310 horsepower, proven shift-on-the-fly 4WD
- “Right-sized” pickup for a workweek in the city or a weekend off-road
- Modern, utility-centric interior includes largest-in-class available 9-inch color touchscreen, standard Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM, available WiFi and wireless charging
- First-ever Nissan to feature Intelligent Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Off-Road Mode
- Standard class-exclusive Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, available class-exclusive Traffic Sign Recognition, available Nissan Safety Shield® 360 on every trim
Check out the full review and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. If you enjoyed the video, be sure to hit that like button and consider subscribing to the channel.
Thanks for watching!