Thanks to Nissan for having this event in Dallas and for the invite.
- Bold, rugged all-new design – 284-horsepower 3.5-liter Direct Injection V6 and all-new 9-speed transmission for smooth, direct response
- All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
- Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
- Flexibility with a family focus – seating for up to eight, new captain’s chairs option, new EZ FLEX® one-touch release adds comfort and flexibility for the whole family
- Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 leads to confident driving on- and off-road
Check out the full review and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. If you enjoyed the video, be sure to hit that like button and consider subscribing to the channel.
Thanks for watching!