Road-Trip and What’s New in the 2023 Infiniti QX55
I’ve driven a few iterations of the all-new QX55 for the 2022 model year but one thing I haven’t gotten to do is take a road trip in one… that’s what we’re doing here.
- What’s new 2023 INFINITI QX55
- New standard features include:
- ProPILOT Assist with Intelligent Cruise Control and Steering Assist
- Leather-appointed seats
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Rear side impact airbags
- Rear USB Type-C charging port
- 4-way driver power lumbar
- ESSENTIAL and above grades feature standard Traffic Sign Recognition, adaptive front lighting, and unique cube LED headlights with auto levelizer
- SENSORY adds heated rear outboard seats and 4-way passenger power lumbar standard
For 2023 the QX55 ESSENTIAL grade adds Traffic Sign Recognition and is distinguished by unique cube design LED headlights with auto levelling and adaptive front lighting system from $54,250 MSRP. Check out the full review and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. If you enjoyed the video, be sure to hit that like button and consider subscribing to the channel. Thanks for watching!