The March 2010 issue of Corvette Magazine will feature the Torch Red Hennessey ZR700, quoting “The ZR700 idles and drives like a standard ZR1 at sane speeds, but when I finally got the chance to roll into the throttle hard, the Corvette really came alive.”
Hennessey has taken the already spectacular ZR1 and gave it an extra kick in the backside giving the LS9 power plant some extra thrust. We are talking 705hp and 717 lb-ft torque, and that’s just the beginning. Hennessey is also making available a ZR750 package with, yep you guessed it 750hp!
Check out Corvette Magazine’s article here.
Or check out Hennessey Performance here.
- · • 705 HP @ 6,400 rpm
- · • 717 lb-ft Torque @ 3,800 rpm Performance:
- • 0-60 mph: 3.1 sec.
- • 0-150 mph: 13.9 sec. (stock = 17.1 sec.)
- • 1/4 mile: 10.9 @ 136 mph (tested on factory Michelin tires)
- • Top Speed: 217 mph
- • Supercharger Pulley & Blower Snout Upgrade (increases boost from 11 to 14 psi)
- • Re-program Engine Management Computer
- • Stainless Steel 1 7/8 inch Headers
- • High Flow Catalytic Converters with Mid Pipes
- • Hennessey & ZR700 Exterior Emblems (Optional)
- • Hennessey ZR700 Premium Floor Mats
- • Professional Installation at HPE
- • Dyno Testing & Tuning
ZR700 Upgrade Package Includes: