Infiniti U.S. Sales Up 27.6 Percent in October
Infiniti has been on the move for 2012 with some great looking concept cars and a whole new SUV, the JX, and now Infiniti has posted a 27.6 percent increase in sales for October 2012. In total Infiniti sold 8m757 units for October versus the 6,862 from last year. Year-to-date sales have increased 20.6 percent totaling 95,353 units over 79,043.
We’ll be reviewing the all new JX coming up soon, so stay tuned for that and much more Infiniti news and reviews.
- With 1,467 deliveries, the Infiniti QX was up 17.9 percent, making it the best October in history for the full-size luxury SUV.
- The Infiniti FX line, now available with a new 325-horsepower, 3.7-liter V6 engine, was up 18.5 percent to 783 units.
- Infiniti’s all-new JX 7-passenger luxury crossover continued its successful launch with 2,084 units sold.
- The 2013 Infiniti M line, supported by newly available all-wheel drive Sport packages for both the M37 and M56 models, had sales of 738, up 11.1 percent in October.
- Overall, with its luxury crossovers and sport utility vehicles showing sales increases of 93 percent in October, Infiniti was up 27.6 percent in October, its sixth straight month of double digit sales increases.