If you think the CTS-V is an amazing car, as most of us at txGarage do, then Cadillac knows you’ll love their new CTS-V Coupe. The boys at Hennessey didn’t waist any time scooping one up to equip it with one of their V packages. Now we are talking about a 700hp Cadillac coupe!
Check out the video below and see the first dino run on the V700 Coupe!
• 707 hp @ 6,300 rpm
• 701 lb-ft torque @ 3,400 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 3.3 sec.*
• 1/4 Mile: 11.1 @ 128 mph*
• Top Speed: 211 mph (with 6-speed transmission)
* With optional 20 inch HRE wheel upgrade & 305/45-20 Nitto drag radial tires.
The V700 Package Includes:
• HPE Cold Air Induction System
• Supercharger Pulley & Snout Upgrade
• HPE Engine Management Upgrade
• Long Tube 1 7/8 inch Stainless Steel Headers
• 3 inch Stainless Steel Mid Pipe Exhaust
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Intercooler Heat Exchanger System Upgrade
• V700 Camshaft Upgrade
• V700 High Flow Cylinder Heads
• 160 Degree Thermostat
• Hennessey Embroidered Head Rests
• Serial Numbered Dash Plaque
• Serial Numbered Plaque in Engine Compartment
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty
Please Call Hennessey Performance at (979) 885-1300 for More Information.
Also Available as a Mail Order Kit.
Available for CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and upcoming Sport Wagon models.