Next-Generation 2022 Toyota Tundra
- Standard i-FORCE 3.5L twin-turbo V6 produces up to 389 horsepower, 479 lb.-ft.
- Available i-FORCE MAX powertrain produces up to 437 horsepower, 583 lb.-ft.
- Up to 12,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- Bold exterior styling complements spacious, well-equipped interior
- Available 14-inch touchscreen highlights all-new Audio Multimedia system
- 12.3-inch Instrumentation Panel display available
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 active safety standard on all grades
PLANO, Texas (September 19, 2021) – With a plethora of adventure-ready, go-anywhere, been-anywhere vehicles cementing its foundation, the all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra is born from a lineage of trucks and SUVs rooted in quality, durability and reliability. Its predecessors hit the million-mile mark on more than one occasion thanks to a team of engineers who built the truck above and beyond the status quo.