Automobile Magazine shows off a list of America’s busiest automotive plats and sitting at number 13 is the General Motors plant in Arlington, Texas.
Ford’s plants take the top two spots with their Claycomo, MO and Dearborn, MI facilities. The Hyundai plant in Montgomery, AL sits at number three and is the most busy non-American companies plat.
In all GM fills 5 of the top 15 slots with Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Kia, and BMW also making the list.
Check out the full list below.
- Ford (Kansas City Assembly Plant in Claycomo, MO) – 460,338
- Ford (Dearborn Truck Plant, Dearborn, MI) – 342,162
- Hyundai (Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Plant, Montgomery, AL) – 342,162
- Nissan (Nissan North America, Smyrna, TN) – 333,392
- Toyota (Georgetown, KY) – 315,889
- General Motors (Fort Wayne, Roanoke, IN) – 307,454
- Honda (Marysville Auto Plant, Marysville, OH) – 285,258
- Kia/Hyundai – (Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, West Point, GA) – 282,316
- General Motors – (Lordstown Complex, Warren, OH) – 279,674
- General Motors – (Fairfax Assembly Plant, Kansas City, KS) – 279,250
- General Motors – (Lansing Delta Township, Lansing, MI) – 277,277
- BMW (BMW Manufacturing Co., Spartanburg, SC) – 277,074
- General Motors (Arlington, TX) – 269,624
- Honda – (Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, Lincoln, AL) – 264,324
- Ford – (Chicago Assembly Plant, Chicago) – 262,730